- Act as a catalyst to stimulate partnerships between leaders in the innovation economy, social finance, and the public sector to provide safe, affordable spaces for artists.
- Identify and assist existing live, work and performance spaces for conversion into long-term, affordable spaces through loans, grants, and expertise.
- Raise and continue to solicit funds that will enable Vital Arts to work with others in providing loans, grants, and other financial strategies to create and maintain affordable homes and workspaces for artists.
- Promote the creation of affordable performance spaces designed to meet the needs of the community. An initial goal is the creation of an affordable safe performance space created as a permanent memorial to the Ghost Ship fire.
- Collaborate on effective code and regulation reforms.