- Form partnerships with organizations that have expertise and track records in implementing projects in areas that address the aims and goals of Vital Arts, thereby lending credibility to our fund raising efforts.
- Identify existing properties in need of assistance and opportunities for new spaces for artists.
- Stabilize existing spaces with loans or help purchase and/or develop properties for live, work, and performance spaces for artists, with rent and repayments flowing into a nonprofit fund dedicated to future projects.
- Assist artists with acquiring properties and making safety and code improvements, including grants and low-interest loans, as well as legal and real estate assistance.
- Work with city official on making changes in regulations to allow music events to go all night and otherwise meet the needs of artists.